"HEY - Heritage for the European Youth” is a youth exchange that will take place in Alcoutim (Portugal) from the 9th to 19th of August 2019 with 55 participants and 11 team leaders from 11 different countries.
This exchange will give to the participants the opportunity to find creative ways through cultural and artistic activities in order to express themselves in the local community, not only with the body (through dance and theatre), but also with the mind (through sculpture, drawing or painting). This youth exchange will empower the participants to understand better the society, its cultural opportunities and the need of active citizenship in order to protect cultural heritage and the European values. Every national group had the chance to present the situation of cultural heritage in its community.
The Final Event of the HEY Project will be in the Castle of Alcoutim, on the 17th of August.
Aims of HEY:
- Offer young people the opportunity to share experiences on the situation of Culture from the point of view of different European countries.
- Provide tools and methods of expressions & communication like video, audio, design, drawing, dance, theatre and others, to empower young people.
- Enhance the skills and knowledge of youngsters in the field of communication & expression, and how to use them as a tool for promote the culture.
- Exchange of knowledges on “How to Understand Culture”.
- This exchange will empower young people to understand the society by providing them 5 different forms of communication & expression, through different workshops.
- Communication: How to use new technologies to communicate on ourselves. Management of image on social networks
- Plastic & visual art: How to present our competences on a visual way. Presentation of visual art possibilities for Understanding
- Street Animation: How to express yourself with animation methods (juggling, clowning, etc. …)
- Dance: How to express yourself with your body
- Music: How to express yourself with music
- Theater: How to express yourself with representation
A.D.E.L. (Slovakia), Creative minds for Culture (Latvia), AGRADO (Italy), MTÜ Maidla Noored (Estonia), Ayuntamiento de Ribadavia (Spain), Eski Avrupa Gonullu Hizmeti Gonulluleri Genclik Dernegi (turkey), PLANBE (cyprus), RAIDO (Poland), JOETZ vzw (Belgium), and NEOI (Greece) .
More info: email@example.com
- Visita de Planeamento Avançado - 24 a 27 de Maio, Alcoutim, Portugal | Pontos abordados na reunião: Apresentação da equipa de Check-IN e líderes de equipa, informações sobre parceiros e participantes. Discussão sobre Logística, Viagens e Responsabilidades. Revisão do Programa. Código de Comportamento e Aspectos Financeiros. Assinatura da lista de presenças e declaração. Discussão sobre desafios no Intercâmbio. Perguntas e respostas. Visita a Alcoutim.